Your final invoice will be sent prior to your event and the remaining balance will be due no later than the end of business the day before your event. Please note that past due payments will be assessed a $5.00 interest charge, every week past due.
As your event draws near, one of our skilled Event Planners will contact you to customize your enchanting event, this will occur approximately 1-2 weeks before the big day. We acknowledge that every child if unique, and therefore we have a variety of Character themed activities to choose from to make your little ones special day unforgettable!
For events that are further than 30 miles from our performers prep location, there will be a .50 cent charge per mile/character on total miles driven over 60 (30 miles in each direction).
BOOKING, PLANNING & PAYMENTS
Upon submission of your completed Book an Event form, our FairyTaled Fairies will be dispatched to locate the Princess of your choosing. You will receive a confirmation email or phone call and your first invoice with the booking deposit details as soon as we confirm the availability of your chosen Character on your event date and time. This usually takes no more than 24 hours but could take up to 48 hours.
Updated: July 26,2016
The following are the terms and conditions for booking with A FairyTaled Event. Please note that we reserve the right to change these terms as necessary.
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Child(ren) named in the Book an Event page or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Child(ren) named on the Book an Event Page to execute this agreement on their behalf.
2. I agree that there will be no costumed character entertainers from companies other than A FairyTaled Event at the event without prior written consent from A FairyTaled Event.
3. I agree that any photographs or videos of the performer or company property are for personal use only unless I receive written consent from A FairyTaled Event. I will not sell or give videos or photographs to competitors.
4. I agree that I will not charge a fee of any kind to photograph, interact with, or see the A FairyTaled Event party, event or performer unless I obtain written permission from A FairyTaled Event.
5. I agree that I will abide by the A FairyTaled Event time frame agreed to in my booking or rescheduled booking. I will not disrupt a performer’s start time or delay performer from leaving. If I decide during the event to have the performer stay for an additional half-hour and if they are available, I will pay $85 for each additional 30 minutes and will be invoiced by A FairyTaled Event at a later date.
6. I agree that I will supervise in the same room as the performer at all times and handle any disruptive guest’s behavior.
7. I agree that I will be conscious of the environment of the location provided for the event and that I will have a safe alternative location ready in the event of rain, strong winds and excessive heat; for example, a sheltered area or indoor location.
8. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in A FairyTaled Event activities and events and I willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to other children and adults at the A FairyTaled Event event or activity which I also willingly assume. In addition, if I observe any hazard during our participation, I will bring it to the attention of the A FairyTaled Event team member immediately.
9. I understand that A FairyTaled Event has the right to refuse service if the working conditions/environment are unsafe.
10. I agree that I will not hold A FairyTaled Event responsible for tardiness caused by traffic conditions or any other factors outside the control of A FairyTaled Event.
11. I understand and acknowledge that A FairyTaled Event reserves the right to change the performer for any reason including but not limited to performer illness, traveling or timing conflict, or the performer no longer working with A FairyTaled Event.
12. I understand and acknowledge that A FairyTaled Event also has multiple costumes for many of its characters and any specific version of a costume cannot be guaranteed.
13. I am not affiliated with a competitor of A FairyTaled Event (including but not limited to owner, employee, or contractor of a competitor). I am not acting on behalf of a A FairyTaled Event competitor and will not use the A FairyTaled Event performance or correspondence to give any information, video, or photographs to a A FairyTaled Event competitor.
14. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
A FairyTaled Event does not intend to violate any copyright laws. Our characters are not name brand copyrighted characters. Our characters are generic in costume and in the public domain. We only accept bookings from individuals who are aware that we do not represent any licensed character. If you are seeking licensed, copyrighted characters, you will need to contact the copyright holders.
DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
For more information, feel free to Contact Us.
THIS IS A BOOKING CONTRACT
Agreement of these terms is an Agreement of Service.
Rescheduling an Event
We understand that life happens, so in the event of a necessary reschedule, let us know asap. There will be NO rescheduling fee if your event is rescheduled 5 days prior to activation. Rescheduling within the 5 days prior to your event may result in a $35 fee if your cancelled date is not re-booked to another party.
Once we receive your booking deposit of 50% of the total event cost, your event date, time, and Character will be 100% secured. In the rare event that A FairyTaled Event may be forced to cancel your event, we will provide an upgraded party package FREE of charge for use within 1 year of the cancelled event.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING
Canceling an Event
You have 48 hours from your secured booking date to receive full refund of your booking deposit, if you so choose to cancel our services. After 48 hours, if you choose to cancel our services for any reason, we will attempt to re-book your cancelled date to another group, in which case you would be refunded all but $35 of your deposit. If we are unable to re-book your date, only 50% of your booking deposit will be refunded. If services are cancelled less than 7 days prior to your event, your full booking deposit is non-refundable.
Princess Parties & Special Events in Middle TN